Register for this course at the bottom of this page
Who is this for?
This course provides detail on the new Government Procurement Rules and Guidelines which came into effect on 01 October 2019. This session is valuable for anyone looking to understand and implement the new Rules, especially those short on time available to read through the various Government documents.
It starts with some initial theory/ discussion on the main recent changes, including:
- the Procurement Charter,
- Changes to the Five Principles of Government Procurement,
- Supplier Code of Conduct,
- Rules 16 – 20 and 25,
- Construction Sector Accord, and
- Construction Procurement Guidelines.
We then apply some of that theory to a scenario-type example, which participants work on in pairs/ small groups. The output is an outline procurement plan and RFT Response Form.
- 4-5 hours
- From $5,000+GST for an in-house course (POA)
- Disbursements (travel, etc) not included.