Please complete this form if you are interested in organising an in-house course. You'll need:
- To under-write course fees for at least eight participants (names and emails needed around three weeks prior to the course)
- To provide a training venue that can provide table seating for around 20 people for two days
- To arrange refreshments for participants
- To cover disbursements for travel and accommodation for the facilitator
To secure the booking, we'll require you to pay a deposit tor the first eight students at $1400 per person plus GST. This should be paid at least a month prior to the course.
You'll be able to apply for a refund after the course for that $1400 fee, for all of your students who:
- were fully registered for the NZQA Level 6 Procurement Qualification with Connexis, prior to the course and
- who submit their completed course materials after the course.
You will need to provide us with their Training Plans (issued by Connexis) two weeks prior to the course.
We'll also advertise the course to see if there are others in your area who would like to join - this always adds value to the course learning!
If you indicate your preferred location and dates below, we'll then get in contact to flesh out the details.