Please complete this form if you are interested in organising an in-house course. You'll need:
- To under-write course fees for at least eight participants (names and emails needed around three weeks prior to the course)
- To provide a training venue that can provide table seating for around 20 people for two days
- To arrange refreshments for participants
- To cover disbursements for travel and accommodation for the facilitator
We'll also advertise the course to include others in your area who would like to join - this is important as the input from a range of organisations is an essential ingredient of the course learning!
To secure the booking, we'll require you to pay a deposit tor the first eight students at $1400 per person plus GST. This should be paid at least a month prior to the course. You'll be able to apply for a refund after the course for that $1400 fee, for all of your students who:
- were fully registered for the NZQA Level 6 Procurement Qualification with Connexis, prior to the course and
- who submit their completed course materials after the course.
You will need to process their Training Agreements with Connexis ITO so they are fully enrolled in the qualification with a Training Plan issued, at least two weeks prior to the course.
If you indicate your preferred location and dates below, we'll then get in contact to flesh out the details.