We're delighted to let you know that we're operating pretty much as usual under current COVID-Level 2 restrictions. Our normal activities of providing procurement assistance have continued through lockdown, operating via video for procurement planning and advice, development of RFx and other procurement documents, qualified tender evaluations and probity auditing.
We've rescheduled the popular two-day Clever Buying course in Wellington on 2 - 3 June at Rudges Hotel, Wellington airport. It will be operating under all applicable COVID Level 2 guidelines, including physical distancing, contact tracing, etc.
We've also introduced and very successfully trialled an online procurement training course. This runs via eight 1 -2 hour sessions for 2-4 participants. There are activities to be completed between the sessions, which are normally arranged weekly.
If you are interested in procurement support or training, please call us on 021 722 005 or email Caroline.Boot@cleverbuying.com.
Stay safe, keep well and be kind.
We’re your expert one-stop-shop for practical support, training and independent advice on all aspects of procurement.
Here’s how we can help:
- Manage / support your procurement processes and lead tender evaluations
- Train your people in best practice procurement – find out more here about the Clever Buying course.
- Assess tender evaluators studying for the NZQA Level Six Diploma and NZTA Qualified Evaluator Certificate delivered through Connexis ITO*
- Review and update your procedures and your manuals
- Develop RFx documents that deliver the right answers, cost-effectively
- Work with your team to develop customised procurement tools and templates
- Check your organisation’s compliance with NZTA and NZ Government Rules of Sourcing
- Povide qualified probity auditing and legal advice – comprehensive, knowledgeable service at competitive costs.
We’re internationally recognised leaders in best practice procurement.
Our clients routinely report major savings in their procurement processes, along with tighter, more defensible tendering decisions.
Got a procurement issue? Contact us for help.
* The NZQA Qualification is currently delivered through Connexis ITO. Students must have a training agreement with Connexis in order to get qualified.