We are all living through challenging times at the moment. Unfortunately, because of the Covid-19 risk and now lockdown, we had to postpone the Auckland course (1-2 April). We will reschedule it for later this year, so please continue to register your interest for the future.
Given the uncertainties of the situation - it is a strong possibility that our course in May will also be postponed. We will keep everyone up to date for anyone who registers for this before then.
We continue to operate business from home and we know many of you are too, so please get in touch if you're looking for help in procurement processes, developing tender documents, or are interested in future training. Or even if you'd just like to find out more about what we do.
We are currently considering offering some procurement training via videoconference. If you are interested in this option, please call us on 021 722 005 or email Caroline.Boot@cleverbuying.com.
Stay safe, keep well and be kind.
We’re your expert one-stop-shop for practical support, training and independent advice on all aspects of procurement.
Here’s how we can help:
- Manage / support your procurement processes and lead tender evaluations
- Train your people in best practice procurement – find out more here about the Clever Buying course.
- Assess tender evaluators studying for the NZQA Level Six Diploma and NZTA Qualified Evaluator Certificate delivered through Connexis ITO*
- Review and update your procedures and your manuals
- Develop RFx documents that deliver the right answers, cost-effectively
- Work with your team to develop customised procurement tools and templates
- Check your organisation’s compliance with NZTA and NZ Government Rules of Sourcing
- Povide qualified probity auditing and legal advice – comprehensive, knowledgeable service at competitive costs.
We’re internationally recognised leaders in best practice procurement.
Our clients routinely report major savings in their procurement processes, along with tighter, more defensible tendering decisions.
Got a procurement issue? Contact us for help.
* The NZQA Qualification is currently delivered through Connexis ITO. Students must have a training agreement with Connexis in order to get qualified.